More than just an employer
We want MTK to be more than just a place to work. Above all, we want our employees to feel at home within our four walls. That is why we always think of them as people first and then as employees.
- Mutual support
- No one is left to fend for themselves here. Both professionally and privately, we are always willing to listen to one another and provide mutual support to solve problems together.
- Casual and professional working environment
- We do not quantify our success in numbers only. We are only really successful when both our results and our inner attitude is right. That allows us to work together at the highest level.
- Interactive approach
- Instead of closing ourselves off from one another, we encourage professional and personal interaction across all areas of business.
- Making work a pleasure
- As a family-run business, we are not slaves to revenue figures and quarterly reports. It is far more important to us that those who spend a part of their lives at our company enjoy doing so.
- Long-term prospects
- In our fast-moving times, long-term planning and making decisions freely is a luxury. This is exactly what we offer in an independent company where everybody can find his or her place.
We’re excited if you want to be part of the MTK family!
In many cases, people spend more than half their lives at work, so it should be as good a fit as a good friendship!
We strive to be better today than yesterday. Most of the time, we succeed.
“There are only two days that nothing can be done. One is yesterday, the other is tomorrow.”
– Dalai Lama
Your benefits at MTK
What people expect from an employer depends very much on their personal needs. However, there are some things every employee would be happy about. We offer a few of these things at MTK:
- Flexible working hours
- Part-time work (subject to agreement)
- Telecommuting (subject to agreement)
- Ergonomically equipped, air-conditioned workstations
- Professional development
- Paid travel expenses for long journeys
- 30 days of paid leave
- Occupational pension schemes
- Participation in the success of the business through a bonus system
- Compensation for overtime
- Late shift allowance
Something we can be proud of: our employees stay with us for an average of 11 years.
We provide training and education
Want to experience engine technology close-up and learn from people who are passionate about it? Then you will fit right in at MTK! We offer apprenticeships in the field of car mechatronics with a focus on systems engineering and high-voltage technology. Here, you can learn from real professionals and enjoy a range of benefits while doing so:
- Casual working environment
- A variety of challenging tasks
- Recognition of exceptional performance
- Practical work
- Individual responsibility
- Expanded automotive training
- Valuable expert knowledge
- Above-average pay
We aren’t looking for new employees at this moment. As soon as any positions open up, you’ll find them here.
We’re happy to assist you!
Phone: (0 84 58) 32 43 – 0